Design & Technology
The stated goal of Mamata is to work diligently in order to maintain the status of market leaders in flexible packaging machinery. We have incorporated a balance of modern technology and practical design principles into our machinery in order to deliver the highest performance and lowest total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Technology development and implementation is fundamentally sound due to the vast packaging depth of the design teams. There are a significant amount of years of combined packaging machinery experience within the core technical employees in India and the USA, with engineering degrees from some of the most respected universities in the world.
- The development of all new machines is based on clear user requirement specification (URS), which is derived from customer input and years of packaging machinery experience. Careful consideration has been put into the URS to ensure that the resulting product’s features, performance, pricing and TCO match the customer requirements.
- Advanced machine control systems and operator interface are important facets of our equipment. Comprehensive yet easy to use HMI screens are paramount.
- The extensive application testing of film sealing, web tension control and filling are constantly analyzed, with the results serving as as design criteria for future machine design and upgrades. This approach gives our customers a competitive edge.
- Modern 3-D CAD engineering systems are utilized to develop highly visual models of each design along with Finite Element Analysis, Thermo Analysis and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis. These systems and approach allow us to deliver the best possible machine for our customer’s applications.